- To secure a booking full payment is required.
- Payment can be paid by credit/debit card via a PayPal payment request, which we will send to you (you do not need to have a PayPal account), or via bank transfer into our French account.
- All payments are secure and we do not store credit card data of our customers after a payment has been made.
- Payments made via PayPal will incur a surcharge to cover PayPal processing fees.
- Where 1st-lifts book for travel on services provided by operators other than 1st-lifts we do so as agents for our credited partner companies whose own conditions of carriage will apply and our liability will be confined to travel on our own services.
- Cancellations – within 2 weeks of transfer date will be charged at the full amount and no refund will be given. Cancellations received between 3-5 weeks before the transfer date will be refunded 50% of the full transfer price. Cancellations before this will receive a full refund minus a 50€ administration fee.
- Every effort is made by the 1st-lifts transfer driver to get to you and to get you to your destination on time and in a safe and comfortable manor. However some circumstances beyond our control may prevent this, such as:
- Adverse or severe weather conditions
- Road traffic accidents
- Unforeseen traffic delays
- Vandalism and terrorism
- Industrial action by third parties
- Problems caused by other customers
- The vehicle being held or delayed by a Police officer or Government official
- 1st-lifts will not incur any liability whatsoever in the event of delay due to circumstances out of there control.
- Customer’s property/baggage is carried in our vehicles at the owner risk.
- 1st-lifts reserves the right (and delegates to its drivers the right) to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or whose behaviour is considered to pose a threat to the driver, the vehicle or the other passenger(s). Any person using threatening or abusive language or behaviour to a driver or passenger will be asked to leave the vehicle immediately regardless of where it is or the time of day.
- In the event of your flight being delayed it is your responsibility to contact 1st-lifts and inform us of your situation so if needs be other arrangements can be made.
- For transfers requiring a driver to work between midnight and 6am there is a 50€ supplement per vehicle.
- Passengers who soil the interior of a vehicle will be liable to pay a cleaning charge of a minimum of 50€. This charge is payable immediately to the 1st-lifts driver. If the passenger refuses to pay, or has no money with which to pay, then the cleaning charge will be taken on the credit/debit card that the client used to make the booking. 1st-lifts will produce a receipt for this transaction. If payment cannot, or will not, be made 1st-lifts will cancel any outstanding transfer(s) for the passenger(s) concerned with no refund given and take legal action against the passenger(s) concerned to recover the cost of cleaning the vehicle including any legal fees 1st-lifts incur.
- In the event of your flight being delayed it is your responsibility to contact 1st-Lifts and inform us of your situation. For flight delays our drivers will wait for 1 hour at no extra charge after the 1 hour there is a fee of 25.00 Euros an hour (this is to cover our drivers wages and parking fees).
Please note that if you are delayed for a considerable time our driver may not be able to wait due to other transfer obligations, and it may be the case that we cannot collect you until a later time that day or other arrangements will be made at a cost to you.
- In the event of your transfer booking being cancelled due to COVID-19, and under the circumstances listed below we will refund you the full amount of your booking minus a € 50 admin fee.
- Your ski resort is closed by local French government due to lockdown measures.
- Your country of residence has imposed a travel ban on entering France.
- Your country of residence has imposed a nationwide lockdown and you are unable to travel.
- The French authorities imposes a travel ban for UK nationals entering France.
In the event of any quarantine measures being put in place by France or your country of residence our normal cancellation policy will apply.
1st Lifts registered address: 3 Le Roignaix, Route de Lonzagne, Peisey Nancroix, 73210, France